1. Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
We are proud to say that we've never had to act on this guarantee. However, we know it gives people peace of mind knowing they've got nothing to lose.
Although we cannot guarantee results (listen to this video to learn why), we do guarantee your satisfaction with the experience of our service. If at any time you are not satisfied with our service, we will refund the cost of that visit!
2. Will I get adjusted on my first visit?
Most likely...We want to get you started on your path to improvement asap, so, if we agree that it is safe and appropriate, we will start care on the 1st visit.
3. We Will NOT Tell You To STOP Doing What You Love – except in rare cases.
I hear it from so many people, that they’ve been told they need to stop doing the sport, or activity they love most; either while they recover, or for ever!
It is rare that we will make this recommendation.
We try our best to keep you in the game while getting you back to 100%.
4. Child Friendly Environment!
Finding it hard to find a time to come in because you’re not kid-free?
Bring them along! Kids can be in the room with us while being worked on – we love the energy they bring.
There’s also a kids play corner in the reception room
5. You Are In Control Of Your Care
A big part of being ‘wellness focussed’ means that you are in control of your own health care decisions.
Our job is to give you our best advice to get you the results that you want.
Your job is to decide if you want to follow them in full, in part, or at all.
We will always respect your decision.
- Know our starting point
- Thorough initial history and exam, including X-Ray analysis if taken
- Know our end goals
- Create a plan of management to achieve the goals.
- Regular Progress Exams
- These checkpoints inform us how far have we come, and how far we have still to go. This allows us to make changes to the way we care for you and our recommendations for you to care for yourself to achieve your goals.